FIVE REASONS TO HAVE YOUR PROPERTY SURVEYED
Real Estate Lawyer
Whether you are purchasing a home or have lived in your home for years, it is always recommended to obtain a Survey on your Property.
The following are a few reasons to have a Survey completed:
1. RIGHTS OF WAY AND EASEMENT: A Survey will determine whether any rights of way and/or easements are located on your Property.
2. BOUNDRY LINE: A Survey will determine your Property’s boundary lines in comparison with your neighbor(s).
3. UTILITIES: A Survey will determine whether any utility lines exist under and/or above your Property.
4. ZONING: A Survey will determine your zoning classification and any restrictions on the use of your Property.
5. ACCESS: A Survey will determine the way in which you may access your Property limits.
Learn more about our Florida Real Estate Legal Services by clicking on the following link:
Contact our law firm to obtain a Complimentary Preliminary Consultation on how we can assist you with your Estate Planning, Probate, Legal, Business Law, Real Estate and/or Tax Planning needs.
Info@HowardSchwartzPA.com | (561) 997 0000